Shipping & Handling Costs
Our shipping and handling fee is a flat $9.95 Australia wide
Ordering & Delivery
After choosing to place an order with ESA we are pleased to advise of the following process which takes place during our business hours (8am-5pm Monday-Friday EST/EDST).
1. You shall receive an initial confirmation email that your order has been received and is being packed.
2. When goods are dispatched from our warehouse you shall an email confirming your delivery has been successfully shipped.
3. Goods shall be packaged in a discreet manner which shall prevent product damage during transport.
4. Goods are predominately air freighted via one of four transport companies, with delivery extending to all regions of Australia. We utilise multiple transport services as we know this is the only way to ensure the fastest delivery.
As a tip & for the fastest delivery, we strongly recommend noting a physical street address as opposed to a PO Box when ordering (PO Box deliveries often need to be dispatched via road freight due to Australia Posts freight limitations).
5. For your security, deliveries do require a signature on receipt. There for delivery should be to an address where someone is available to receive and sign for the goods during business hours. In the event no one is available to receive delivery, a card shall be left advising the package is collectable at the nearest Courier or Australia Post depot.
6. Should you wish for deliveries to be left without signature (i.e. front door etc). This should be noted on your order comments and we shall be pleased to oblige on small value orders (ESA shall assume no responsibility for any lost or missing deliveries in this situation). All large value orders which are determined by ESA, for security reasons do require a signature.
1. Should you wish to make a claim relating to your product for (1) damaged in transport or (2) incorrect goods received. We advise politely this must be done within 24 hours of receiving your goods by telephone, email or facsimile. After confirming claims when receiving the returned goods at our warehouse, we shall then promptly (a) re-supply the item(s) or (b) credit the relevant invoice appropriately. Importantly it is always the customers responsibility to review the goods received prior to their opening. Goods received, even in the event of incorrect supply, shall only be accepted back for re-supply or credit, if the goods are unopened & in their original condition.